All SLPL locations will be close early (5:00 pm) on New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 31st and all locations will be closed New Year’s Day, Wednesday, Jan. 1st. Join us for some of these great programs during the rest of the week at your favorite St. Louis Public Library location:
Ready for a story? Join us for storytime:
- Monday at Kingshighway Branch
- Thursday at Schlafly Branch
- Friday at Central Library
Ready to make something awesome?
- New Year’s Eve noisemakers at Kingshighway on Tuesday
Ready to celebrate?
- New Year’s Eve party at Divoll and Make Some Noise at Baden on Tuesday
Want to relax and enjoy a movie?
- Late Afternoon at the Movies at Julia Davis on Tuesday
- Friday Family Films at Central on Friday
Have a Great Week!