What you’ll need:
- Socks (in whatever color/pattern you want)—don’t use ankle socks
- Rice/beans/lentils. For a softer, lighter bunny try cotton balls
- Pink felt or paper
- Black thread
- Rubber band
- Googley eyes
What you’ll do:
- Fill the foot end of the sock with rice (or other fill material) up to the ankle. Fasten off the rest of the sock with the rubber band. (Fasten it tight so the rice doesn’t escape.)
- Use the scissors to cut the leg part of the sock (where the opening is for your foot) down the middle, right up to the rubber band. Ta-da! You just made the floppy ears for your bunny.
- Cut a small triangle out of the felt or paper and glue it on the bunny for the nose.
- Thread a needle, and push the needle through the sock just behind the triangle to make the whiskers. Add as few or as many as you like. Put a small dab of glue on either side of the thread where it attaches to the bunny to keep it in place.
- Glue googley eyes in place. Use markers to make mouth. You now have a very cute spring bunny! If you have a cottonball or pom-pom, give your bunny a furry tail.
For another bunny, try the link: