With spring just around the corner this easy craft is perfect for storytimes, Mother’s Day gifts or just a way to brighten up your surroundings. The only supplies you need are craft sticks, construction paper, crayons/markers, glue and creativity!
- cut out flower blossom shapes from construction paper.
- Layer them, color them with crayons/markers, or use glitter glue to really make them pop!
- color craft sticks with a green marker or crayon to make a stem
- glue the flower to the stem and allow to dry
- Fill a vase with them to brighten up a room or give them away as gifts